Monday, August 24, 2009

En Plein Air Paintings...

These en plein air paintings, which means that I did them outside on site, were done from 2003-2008. Whenever I had a few free hours, I'd take my easel somewhere and enjoy the view. Most are from the NY area, Baltimore area, and a few are from Thailand. The paintings are mostly 8"x10", oil on board. Since they are accumulating in my apartment, I am willing to part with them for what I considering reasonable rates. $150-$250, depending upon the time spent on the piece. If any painting catches your fancy, let me know! Thanks! All images copyrighted by me... :)





































1 comment:

  1. I have the pleasure of posting your first comment!
    I am honored,

    At this moment, the one with the orange rimlights and bent tree in center is intriguing to me...

    ReplyDelete